Contact us to bring our program to your school.
Request A Program
The goal of SEAHEC’s Health Careers Workforce Diversity (HCWD) program is to increase the applicant pool of underrepresented populations in health careers. Through community partnerships in the SEAHEC multi-county region, the HCWD program provides students and educators with resources to improve the quality of education and generate student interest in health careers. As a part of the Student Services Department, HCWD collaborates with students K-12 to offer a variety of clubs, workshops, summer programs and special events. Through these programs, participants may visit health care facilities, gain volunteer experience, visit college campuses and health science programs and learn about health career professions and job requirements.
Health Careers Programs
- Health Careers Programs
- Health Careers Exploration Clubs
- Youth Health Service Corps (High School Only)
- Health Careers Guest Speakers
- Career Workshops
- Health Career Puppet Bunch (Elementary School Only)
- Future Leaders in Healthcare Conference (High School Only)
- Summer Camps